MRICS CHARTERED SURVEYOR
Bowman Riley has an exciting opportunity to join our Building Consultancy team. We are looking for an MRICS Chartered Surveyor to join our dynamic team working across the commercial property sector.
This is a full-time position based in our Leeds office with the flexibility of working from home.
To apply, you will need to hold a relevant building surveying degree or equivalent and be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) with at least two years post qualification experience and can demonstrate the following:
- An ability to communicate confidently with a range of clients
- Ability to work within a team environment, but also be capable of working independently
- Experience in building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Undertake Party Wall Award instructions
- Produce Cost estimates
- Produce Schedules of Dilapidations and negotiations
- Good AutoCAD Skills
- Undertake building surveys for various purposes
- Prepare and submit applications for consent to local authority planning and building control departments, fire officers, licensing justices, freeholders etc as required
- Contract administration of various contract types predominantly JCT
- Ability to travel as required.
Diversity and Inclusion are at the core of Bowman Riley, we pride ourselves on sharing an inclusive culture and are an Equal Opportunities employer. We will provide any reasonable support to you throughout the recruitment process. Please contact us to identify any additional support that you might require to enable you to make an application.
We have a collaborative office structure that is centred around our team of surveyors, architects, and interior designers, with some great team building events in the calendar.
The position offers an opportunity to develop your career along with a competitive salary coupled with an attractive benefits package. With consistent CPD and development opportunities, we support our colleagues to develop. We welcome ambitious individuals looking for their next opportunity to build their personal experience and development.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity or would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV along with any questions you may have to: email@example.com