Why use an Architect?
An architect will guide you through the design, planning and construction process, whether you are constructing a new building or adapting an existing property. Architects apply impartial and creative thinking to projects large and small. They add value, whether maximising light and space, adding functionality or achieving the best return on your investment. Your Architect will translate your ideas and dreams into reality.
Architects are highly skilled and professionally trained, governed by the Code of Professional Conduct set out by the Architects Registration Board in order to protect the interests of the public. Architects must also carry appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance. An Architect will:
- Guide you through all legal and regulatory requirements
- Navigate the complex procedures of planning permission and building regulations
- Advise on the best methods of construction for your project
- Help you choose a contractor and coordinate a team of specialists to deliver your project
- Maximise your investment by creating a building that can save on energy bills, whilst increasing long-term value
- Consider future planning, looking beyond immediate requirements to create buildings which can adapt to changing needs