Taylor’s on the Green Matterport – Keighley
Bowman Riley created a Matterport Tour following the refurbishment of the Lord Rodney pub in the West Yorkshire town of Keighley into Taylor’s on the Green, a new tap room and kitchen from Timothy Taylor’s brewery.
The world-famous brewery has been operating in Keighley since 1858 using the spring water that wells up from deep under the Pennines. Originally, called Ye Olde Red Lion, the pub was renamed the Lord Rodney in the late 1700s in honour of a leading 18th-century British Admiral. Its new name of Taylor’s on the Green will reflect the hostelry’s position on Church Green in the centre of the town.
For more information on the Taylor’s on the Green refurbishment please see here.
See another project we have completed for Timothy Taylor’s.