Wm Morrison Supermarkets – Across the UK
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc
Across the UK
Bowman Riley Architects has been working for Wm Morrison Supermarkets for 25 years. It is testament to our ability to adapt, innovate and strive to break new grounds in terms of project delivery efficiency, cost savings and sustainability that we are retained as framework architects.
Projects for Wm Morrison:
- Project leaders for new supermarkets
- Designers on large scale extensions
- Store conversions following Morrison’s acquisition of Safeway, Somerfield and Netto stores.
- Managing complex refurbishment programmes including Store of the Future
- Monitoring shell developments prior to the full service for the fit-out
- Creating the manual for the design of petrol filling stations for all framework architects to follow.
- Kidderminster became the first BREEAM Excellent supermarket in the UK.
- Morrison’s first fast track store at Minehead under their first Design & Build contract.
- Fastest new build store in Littlehampton working closely with the contractor to reduce programme.
- On the Newport supermarket, we saved 30% of the contract sum (£2.8m).