With over 20 years’ experience of working with heritage assets, we can provide a broad range of services designed to meet the needs of our clients. From our offices in Leeds, London and Skipton, we have provided advice on a range of projects including new construction in sensitive locations, repairs and alterations to heritage assets as well as providing a heritage design service on some of the nation’s most important historic buildings.
We have experience of providing trusted heritage advice to asset owners and occupiers, public sector organisations and other professional service providers.
We can provide an array of services including:
- Design and alterations to heritage assets
- Building surveys and repairs
- Conservation management plans
- Heritage impact assessments
- Statements of significance
- Conservation Area appraisals
- Quinquennial Inspections